Friday, April 26, 2013

Graduation!

Today I graduated from UVU with a One Year Certificate in Early Childhood Education
! It was a early ceremony so only a few people were expected to come. I had a get together later on in the day so everyone could come out and celebrate. This is also when I made a public announcement that we were expecting our second child. I made Jaxen a shirt that said " only child expiring 2013" well only a few people got what it meant so we had to explain it to most everyone. It was a really good day! Rob gave me a new laptop so I have no excuse to not keep up on my blog now :) I may just have to add pictures later I haven't put much on the computer yet, just some stuff from today.





This is my really good friend Becca we got to walk together!


Part of Jaxen's shirt I made.

Cute silly kids!

Grandpa and Grandma Christiansen came down from WY.

Love my other dads!!! They are the best!

No comments: