Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So, Jaxen is 2 weeks old today, he has been home for 5 days and it has been so much fun. The day we got home I was changing him and I was about to do up the new diaper when he peed in it. He was crying really bad so I picked him up to rock him and the next thing I knew he had pooped on me! I thought it was so funny. Today I was changing him and I got a shower he peed all over me. I was warned about the boys and how they do that but I still let it happen. I love being a mom so much. Here are some new pictures Sarah took for me today.
My sister is the best!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh my gosh!! I love him!! He is SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

He is GORGEOUS! Love that sweet sweet silky skin and his dark hair! So cute!!!

Sarah said...

so, he's older than two weeks now....