Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So I just spent the last 28 hours in the hospital, after a normal Dr. visit where I said I had some cramping in my back he sent me straight over to labor and delivery at the hospital He thought I could be in premature labor. So thinking it would be a quick visit to the hospital I got hooked up to a contraction and baby heart beat monitor. They said it didn't look like premature labor was the problem so they did some tests (some not fun tests). Then had to do one of them over because the first one got contaminated.  We came to find out I had a minor bladder and kidney infection so I had to spend the night at the hospital.  My mom being the AWESOME mom she is spent the night with me (she's the best!) I'm just really happy to be home!
.

4 comments:

Kassidy and Beau said...

Oh my goodness! Thats crazy! At least the baby is ok...When I saw the picture of you in the hospital bed it freaked me out because I know you're not due for awhile! I'm glad you and the little one are ok.

Jessi said...

glad you're finally home! :)

Haslams said...

We're glad everything is okay. Its crazy that a small UTI can cause such havoc! Sorry I didn't come visit you a the hospital... but I hope they were nice to you!

Keri Larson said...

Oh sad for you. That stinks to have to stay in the hospital because of that. At least it wasn't premature labor though, that would have been aweful. You look good, can't wait to see your baby.